Here we are, in the best years of our lives, with no way of knowing, when the wheel will stop spinning cause we don't know where we're going...and here we are and it's a go, lets make it last, so cheers to you 'cause this moment's never comin' back!!
Everyday, I'm faced with a million questions! I have no clue what the answers are...and obviously i've failed on so many tests!!! Maybe to some people i'm just stupid! LOL but I like to follow my heart and do what makes me happy. "I lift my voice to sing out and let the sound of my heart ring out". Maybe its me not giving a crap, taking crap, or realizing whats more important. But I haven't quite figured out why some people think they can just treat people the way they do!
Life is way too short to be miserable and unhappy! Maybe its me just giving up to easily but whatever it is, i'm not going to just sit there and put up with it because you think I should. Ummm...sorry but NO!!! I understand there are going to be hard times in life and stressful situations...duh isn't that what life is all about. And please name one person that doesn't have trails and tribulations. But its a matter of picking the battles you want to fight. I'm fighting the BIGGEST battle i've yet to be faced with, and adding another battle on top of it doesn't sound so appealing! So NO thank you, i'm not going to gear up!
I've been going to school for over a month now, and I totally LOVE it!!! I am taking my pre reqs for the pharmacy technician program. I turned in my application packet this week for the program. I am praying and crossing every body part that I can to get into the program. I was working as a Real Estate Assistant but going to school was too difficult so I found a night job at Target to make it a bit easier. And really the Real Estate Assistant just wasn't my thing, especially in that kind of atmosphere. Oh geez, talk about CRAZINESS!!!
Who ever was dealing the cards out, wasn't very nice to me. However, things do happen for a reason and I asked for some of those bad cards myself. So I only have myself to blame but hey look at me now...well I think i'm pretty awesome anyways! :)
Its CRAZY how fast life changes and how fast minutes turn to hours and hours turn to days!! Lets all just take a step back for a second and re-evaluate what is most important...and then prioritizing our time and energy fighting for it!!! If you don't fight for your own life and future then how can you expect others to?
No comments:
Post a Comment