Saturday, June 18, 2011

Well HELLO Blondie!!!



                                          
   
I’m officially BLONDE!!!  It really light but I love it.  We’ve been working on getting it blonde for a couple of months now, but it would turn out a little orangey or yellowish but FINALLY we got it BLONDE!!!!  I put in my blue contacts and felt completely fake…but oh well I like it.  I Just hope that bratty snotty attitude doesn’t come along with this new look. 

When I walk into a fabric store, I get all sorts of excitement inside me.  Its like a fat kid and their chocolate cake.  I LOVE FABRIC!!!  When I start seeing all the different colors and textures, all these ideas start coming to mind.  Well needless to say, today my mom and I went to Hobby Lobby to get things for out 4th of July campout.  I made a bad decision to go by the fabric.  I couldn't resist when I saw this 2.  I bought 1 1/8 yard of each...I plan on making a nursing cover. 

My mom and I have set a goal to either go to the gym or walk around the neighborhood.  Well guess what....we've done it so far!!!  Its so easy to just not do it, but once we do it and its over with we are so PROUD of ourselves.  Tonight we got home from shopping and walked about 3.5 miles.  By the time we got home, man were we DONE!!!  BUT WE DID IT, AND WE ARE GOING TO CONTINUE TO DO IT!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment