The Bishop sat me down and we spoke about what happened between our marriage. Nobody ever wants to be put in that situation. And I'll tell you, it WASN'T easy!! I wish I could sugar coat it but unfortunately there isn't a way to do so. Naturally there were tears involved. I knew he was genuine and sincere. I knew he was there to help me become the ASHLIE I need to become. Walking into the Bishops office is the 1st step, once your in there you can't walk out. He said so many things that I needed to hear and wanted to hear. I'm not a perfect person and I don't want to come off like I am. But I am trying my very best to seek the gospel and taste the sweetness it brings. I just want to be happy and the only time I have ever truly been happy was on my mission. Because I was doing what I was suppose to be doing.
After we spoke for a while, he challenged me to pray and read every night. He asked me to seek forgiveness and strength. He wants me to feel the love of Christ and to have him in my life everyday. Going through this whole or deal, its always in the back of my head but I can't seem to find the motivation to do it. But now I have it and I will give it my best shot.
He also wants me to start my personal progress. AWESOME right? 26 years old and i'm going to do this!!!! I have to do, I have no other options!!! I'll tell ya, it will be better than laying in bed feeling sorry for yourself!! So what harm will it do? I'm actually really excited to be doing this.
I started with FAITH. I'll complete it in 3 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment