YES I DID!!! But don't get too excited for me yet because I'm not quite there but I will be! Because I CAN!!
The last week and a half have been SO HARD!!! Nothing was working! After a couple of days of not seeing any results, I was getting discouraged! After losing weight every week and then NOTHING...gets you so frustrated! But I wasn't about to give up because I want this so bad!! So I just kept at it. And some magic happened this morning. The scale was completely on my side! Not only did I reach my goal but I lost a little bit more. I couldn't stop dancing around!
So I tackled my closet! I tried on (not joking) every one of my pants, skirts, dresses, and shirts! If you have ever seen my closet, you would know there is A LOT of clothes in there. I was feeling a little good about myself and decided to CLEAN it out and get rid of everything that was TOO big. I WILL NEVER go back to the way I was. If any of you who are reading this, need clothes. Well I have some! So let me know!
So my Phase 1 goal has been achieved...now onto Phase 2! 19.8 pounds to go! After losing 34 pounds, 19.8 pounds sounds so silly but nonetheless just as important!
So you're probably thinking OK WE WANT TO SEE PICS....So here they are!
 |
| I bought this cute top to celebrate! |
 |
| I wore this dress to my brother's wedding in 2004. |
 |
| Yes, this feels good! |
 |
| My pants I wore before! |
 |
| They were baggy EVERYWHERE! |
 |
| I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!! |
In 8 weeks I lost 34 pounds. I pushed myself and then when I didn't want to do it anymore, I PUsHeD HArDeR! I want to do this for ME!! I am somebody! I am important.
Don't let ANYBODY tell you, "You can't do something"! Prove to them YOU CAN! Stand up for yourself because you too, are important! Now if you are reading this thinking, "man, I wish I was like her" or "I can't do what she is doing". The TRUTH is YOU CAN!!! I'm not doing any extreme diet or fitness program, I'm just eating healthy and i'm active. I make sure to do something active everyday. I just started swimming...which I rather do a million laps back and forth then run. But that's because swimming is my thing...I love it so much. But i've been running, walking, swimming, cycling, and weights. So do what you LOVE to do! Try different things, there is so much out there! JUST HAVE FUN!!!
THE SWEAT...THE PAIN...THE TIME...THE DEVOTION...IT ALL PAYS OFF!!!
 |
| DO YOU WANT IT? GO GET IT!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment