Saturday, March 10, 2012

no PAIN...no GAIN

I found this cool website that helps you get a "bikini body"!  What SERIOUSLY??  YES PLEASE!!!  

ONE DAY!!!  It will happen!  

It's my second day.  My inner thighs hurt so bad.  I can barely walk up or down the stairs.  Wearing heels is NOT a GOOD idea!!!  Man, this is going to kick my butt!  I worked on my abs today, and YES they are already hurting!  Tomorrow is going to be horrific!

BUT I DID IT!!!

Check it out....8 week Bikini Body Program.  I like it because it tells you exactly what to do everyday.  Not to mention it's free!  FREE!!!  YIPPY...Do the happy dance!

Doing it for the last 2 days, has proven to me how out of shape I really am!  Even though I've been very active for the last 9 weeks...My body's not use to its own strength.  I've had to modify the reps and minutes to what I can do but also be able to push myself.  

I'm not exactly sure why the pain feels so good...but it does!!  When i'm done, I lay on the floor and breath in and out!  It's an awesome work out.  Not to mention its targeting the one thing I HATE the most...my inner thighs!  They will be gone!  NO MORE JIGGLE JIGGLE!!!  That will be an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment